Monday, April 30, 2012

Positive Affirmations

Affirmations are positive statements that help focus your awareness on your power and ability to create what you want. They are stated in the present tense, such as "I have unlimited abundance." Your thoughts and feelings create your reality, and as you say these positive statements to yourself, you can begin to create them as true.



These affirmations were designed by Orin and DaBen to open and expand your awareness of what you can have, to align you with your soul's wisdom, and to assist you in attuning with the unlimited abundance of the universe.  Most of the affirmations start with "I".  We use "I" to refer to all of who you are: your greater self, also called your higher self, your soul, your Divine Self, the part of you that is connected to the God-within, or the Presence, the One Life, the deeper part of your being, as well as the ego and personality self.  As you think or say affirmations, you are calling upon the greater "I" within you to be present and express Itself, opening the doorway to experience a new, higher reality.








Some positive affirmations:

- I appreciate all that I am and all that I have.
- I follow my life purpose as it unfolds from moment to moment. I choose my highest path each moment.
I take time to be quiet every day and to listen within.
I have all the answers within me.
My consciousness is expanding everyday.
I trust that the universe is perfect and always working for my higher good.
I choose positive, uplifting thoughts to put into my mind.









(Info from orindaben.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment